Please read these tips before exploring the Reference Materials.
- All Reference Materials (except the Human Resource and EPA Manuals) are saved in Adobe Acrobat and mirror the Tabs and pages in the hard copy manuals. You must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer before you can view these files.
- These Manual may be word searched by using the web site search engine at the top of this page. Remember that the word search is reviewing the entire gawda.org web site.
GAWDA Reference Materials
FDA/Medical Gases Reference Materials
FDA Manual (Food and Drug Administration)
EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
DOT (Department of Transportation)
• Gas Cylinders Recalled by Worthington Cylinders Wisconsin Due to Fire Hazard - 02/23/2012
• Advisory Letter - 03/08/2011
• CO2 Cylinder Warning Notice - 06/07/2011
• FR M0306 AL Safety Advisory
Human Resource Manual
Accident and Incident Sharing Reports
The GAWDA Safety Committee has compiled a series accidents or incidents reports. The information and pictures in these reports have been submitted anonymously by member companies and contain no company names or employee names. They are intended for information sharing purposes only to help members prevent or deal with similar incidents at their place of business.
Medical Gas Mix-up – 4/11/12
Nitrous Oxide Safety – 10/21/11
Worn Cargo Straps – 10/21/11
Safety Accident Incident Sharing Process
Transport Liquid Cylinders On Elevator – 5/10/11
Transportation of Dewars in Elevators – 5/10/11
Training Record – 5/10/11
Training Form Cover Letter – 5/10/11
Safe Cylinders Handling – 5/10/11
Load Securement – 5/10/11
Driver Distractions, Personal Communication Devices – 3/14/12
Cylinder Deliveries to Customers with Stairs – 5/10/11
Backing and Parking – 5/10/11