The GAWDA mission is to promote the safe operation and economic vitality of distributors of industrial gases and related welding equipment and supplies.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
- To PROVIDE high impact educational and training opportunities and meetings for the industry;
- To DEVELOP, publish and promote the broadest distribution of information for safety and environmentally responsible practices;
- To PARTNER with our manufacturer members;
- To ANTICIPATE and proactively influence federal government activities and issues of interest to the industry, provide analysis on current issues and disseminate relevant information to the membership;
- To MAINTAIN a strong and involved membership;
- To OFFER quality services tailored to meet the member company's changing needs in a competitive environment;
- To ESTABLISH GAWDA as the authoritative source of the industry;
- To ADVANCE the growth and technological progress of the industry;
- To SERVE the current and future needs of our member companies so they may better serve their customers, employees and society;
- To STRIVE aggressively to build GAWDA's position and image as the national voice for our industry.